We will be pleased to give you a quotation for your chosen mediator after we have had the opportunity of discussing the details of the potential mediation with you. The only additional fees will be for travel and accommodation expenses.
The full terms of our mediation agreement are available on request.
1.Invoices are payable within 14 days of the date of issue.
2.Where an invoice is issued to and payable by the solicitors’ firm instructed by a party, settlement of those invoices is not conditional on them being in funds from their clients. The same applies to invoices issued to mediation providers.
3. Where invoices are issued to parties (as opposed to their solicitors) the solicitors for each party undertake to meet any default in payment by their respective clients within 7 days of a written request.
If any Party cancels the Mediation, the following proportion of the Mediator Fee will be payable by each Party:
1. If the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the Mediation, the full Mediator Fee including any chargeable preparation time; or
2. If the cancellation is made more than 2, but less than 5 working days before the date of the Mediation, 50% of the Mediator Fee including any chargeable preparation time; or
3. If the cancellation is made more than 5, but less than 10 working days before the date of the Mediation, 25% of the Mediator Fee and any chargeable preparation time.
4. In each case without prejudice to a Party’s right to recover such sums from any Party it may consider to be at fault for the cancellation.